Thursday, May 13, 2010
Cinco de Shred
With yet another late season storm in the Wasatch (7 feet in 4 days?!?!) it seemed appropriate to celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a little "Cinco de Shred"! Ian and I went out with special guest London riding shotgun on my sled for a few thousand feet of mariachi goodness down a slide path as smooth as a Mexican brew. I wasn't planning on making an edit until about half way through the day but this is what I came up with. Odelay holmes!
Check out some COOL SHIT
- Damn Varmins
- Snow, Ski and Tele video soundtracks
- Wonder how the surf in Nicaragua is....
- THRASHER MAG!!!!!
- Onboard Digital Snowboard Mag
- Utah Avalanche Center
- Lib Tech Snowboards-Banana Steez...
- Screaming Condors!
- DJ Knucklz
- Low Card Mag
- Hot Chicks & Weed? Hell yeah...
- Vice Mag is crazy
- DC Shoes
- Forrest is Cool
- Wild Rose-Best Bike Shop in UT