Monday, July 19, 2010

Dog Daze

Well, looks like the hottest days of the year so far coincided with my busiest week of work. I know, the temps in Park City are nothing compared to Salt Lake but, it's still pretty hot up here. Finally got a day off and decided to head to the high country to get out of the heat. Fun day trying to find our way around an old trail I hadn't ridden in nearly 10 years, Tara Humarrah for some unreal human fuel, a dip in the hot springs and a nice sunset drive over Bonanza Flats back home. That was a nice day.


Still some wet spots out there up high, this guy was grabbin' a drink


Lots of this. No bike tracks anywhere.


London grinds it up


Surprised these girls and a bunch of their cousins. Definitely a bull lurking around somewhere by the number of little ones running with them


This guy was on the trail...

...and this girl too

No comments:

About Me

My photo
If you're reading this you probably already know me.