Tuesday, September 14, 2010
My Mind is Going Through Them Changes...
My same old seasonal conflict is upon me. I don't want to stop riding bikes yet but I know that the snow is just around the corner no matter how hard I deny it. Not that I have a problem with that, it just takes me a minute to get on board (so to speak). But seeing so many homey's so stoked on winter coming around kinda got me in the mood so when I got home form the bar tonight I threw this little edit together of a fun day of shredding with Ian Provo. Not the gnarliest terrain or the deepest snow, just a cool afternoon of backcountry fun.
Check out some COOL SHIT
- Damn Varmins
- Snow, Ski and Tele video soundtracks
- Wonder how the surf in Nicaragua is....
- THRASHER MAG!!!!!
- Onboard Digital Snowboard Mag
- Utah Avalanche Center
- Lib Tech Snowboards-Banana Steez...
- Screaming Condors!
- DJ Knucklz
- Low Card Mag
- Hot Chicks & Weed? Hell yeah...
- Vice Mag is crazy
- DC Shoes
- Forrest is Cool
- Wild Rose-Best Bike Shop in UT