Thursday, February 21, 2008

BirdShot

So I've been lucky enough to get up to the Bird a few times in the last couple weeks (props to the "Bad Lieutenant", you know who you are), I sure have missed that place.  Did I mention I'm a Weekend Warrior now?  Very interesting after all these years of doing whatever the fuck I want, whenever the fuck I want to be limited to standing in line with people looking at trail maps.  There are a lot of familiar faces still running around up there too though, I guess old habits are hard to break, especially when they're as fun as shredding the Bird.  Too bad the powers that be up there are a bunch of fuckin hippies that love skiing.





Got to shred with DankDan and DustNap a couple weeks ago, good thing the Umbrella Tree is still standing
Free Bird....
Superior is pretty much superior...
See what I'm talking about?
Hello, my name is Shawn Boyle....hahaha!  Fuck you!  Thank god for gangsta masks
Duckworth regulating on the crowd of weekend warriors
A familiar sight.  Gee DustNap, you sure have a lot of "condensation" in your breath
Danky soul carving above the the Masses of Beaters
DustNap too
Look out for that rock Dusty (check out Shreddisasters post below)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
If you're reading this you probably already know me.