Thursday, February 21, 2008

Earning My Keep



The Grease Family has been kind enough to let me stay at Le Maison de Grease for the last little while.  Little did I know Chris had some "chores" in  mind for me while I was there.  Breaking up the concrete stairs in their driveway for instance...  Oh well, good thing I like to swing the sledgehammer.



Hello, my name is "SnowPatch", but you can call me Homer
Chris thought he was going to be able to drill holes in this thing and would fall apart.  Um, no.
This is what it's all about, hammer that bitch.
You call that a swing?


Oh sweet!  Re-bar!  Did I mention that the former owner of this home also owned a concrete cutting company?  Suffice to say these steps were built to last...and I mean outlast a like a nuclear assault.

So anyway, Chris had to end up renting an electric jackhammer and finishing on Monday.  Unfortunately, I couldn't be there but it sure looked like a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Forrest said...

My only comment is that it says this was posted at 8:39 am. There is no way you were really up that early, so I am just assuming you just rolled in from the night before.

About Me

My photo
If you're reading this you probably already know me.