Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Kids are Alright

I love to snowboard.  Ask anybody.  But sometimes people lose sight of what it's really all about, they start to take themselves a little too seriously on the hill.  This season I've been shredding with my friend "Littlest", he lives around the corner from me in the Streets of Pinebrook.  Littlest loves to snowboard too.  Sunday I went riding with him and his friend Tyler.  Both of these kids absolutely SHRED, but they don't take it too seriously, they love fun.  When I rolled up to the parking lot to meet them I could tell it was going to be a good day.



  Harry Potter wizard hat: check.  70's style shades: check.  Shotgunning Natty Lights?  Pre spun "Dolce Rolls"?: check and check.

Oh boy....










Nice work boys.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
If you're reading this you probably already know me.